1. Turn on the power supply of the vacuum homogenizing emulsifier, the power supply is consistent, and pay attention to the reliable grounding of the ground wire, turn on the main power switch, turn on the power supply of the controller, and the indicator light is on.
2. Correctly connect all pipes of the homogenizing pot (including overflow, drain and drain, etc.).
3. Before vacuuming work, be sure to check whether the emulsifier pot is flat against the lid, and whether the lid of the pot and the lid are tightly sealed, and the seal is reliable. Close the valve ports on the lid, then open the vacuum valve on the lid, and then turn on the vacuum pump to draw a vacuum. When the requirements are met, turn off the vacuum pump and close the vacuum valve at the same time.
4. Homogeneous cutting and scraper stirring: After feeding (water can be used to replace when debugging), then turn on the corresponding control switches to control the operation of the homogenizer and the operation of scraper stirring. Before starting the stirring, please also jog to check whether there is any abnormality in the stirring wall scraping. If any, it should be eliminated immediately.
5. The vacuum pump can start running under the sealing condition of the homogenizing pot. If there is a special need to open the atmosphere to start the pump, the operation should not exceed 3 minutes.
6. It is strictly forbidden to operate the vacuum pump without working fluid. It is strictly forbidden to block the exhaust port when the pump is running.
7. Regularly check the lubricating oil and grease in all parts and bearings, and replace clean lubricating oil and grease in time.
8. Keep the homogenizer clean. Every time you want to stop using or change materials, you should clean the parts of the homogenizer that are in contact with the working fluid, especially the cutting wheel cutting sleeve on the head, the sliding bearing and the shaft sleeve in the homogenizing shaft sleeve. After cleaning and reassembling, there should be no jamming of the hand-rotating impeller. After the two flanges of the pot body and the pot cover are relatively fixed, the motor of the inching homogenizer can rotate correctly without other abnormalities before starting the operation.
9.All cleaning work of the emulsifying pot is handled by the user according to the standard.
(1) Due to the extremely high speed of the homogeneous cutting head, it should not be operated in an empty pot, so as not to affect the degree of sealing after partial heating.
(2) The ground wire is reliably grounded to ensure the safety of electricity.
(3) The homogenizer is reversed when viewed from top to bottom. After the motor is connected or when the motor will not be restarted for a long time, it should be started for trial rotation. Turn forward. When debugging, you should start the stirring and test run first, and then let the homogenizer run when it is confirmed that it is correct.
(4) Each time the stirring is started, it should be jog to check whether the stirring wall is abnormal, if any, it should be eliminated immediately.
(5) Before stirring and vacuuming, check whether the pot is flat against the lid, and whether the lid of the pot and the material opening is tightly sealed and the seal is reliable.
(6) Before shutting down the vacuum pump, close the ball valve in front of the vacuum pump.
(7) The vacuum pump can be started under the sealing condition of the homogenizing pot. If there is a special need to open the atmosphere to start the pump, the operation should not exceed 3 minutes.
(8) The equipment must be disconnected from the power source before any maintenance or cleaning.
(9) Never put your hands into the kettle while the equipment is in operation to prevent accidents.
(10) If there is an abnormal response during operation, stop the operation immediately, and start the machine after finding out the cause.
Post time: Jan-06-2022